Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for experienced IT Professionals in our IT Support Area for our location in Timisoara, Romania. You should have IT Technical Background (minimum 5+ years of experience), to be capable in offering remote IT 3rd Level Support for our global clients.
Main responsibilities as follows:
· Provide operational support and implement Office 365 and related technologies including but not limited to, Exchange Online, Exchange Server, Skype for Business (SfB) Online, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Active Directory Synchronization, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business and Azure AD;
· You will develop custom PowerShell scripts for automation, redundant task, reporting, monitoring etc. (nice to have);
· Maintain and support the administration of all cloud office solutions within the Office 365 suite with main responsibility around Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Yammer and other associated tooling;
· You'll build and maintain daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and operational reports;
· You maintain and handle the health of the tenant and manage the license and subscription in the tenant;
· You are part of the roll out and migration team for Office 365;
· Customer concern point for critical level incidents.
Are you a match?
· Preferably Computer university degree or a similar qualification
· Professional experience/knowledge
· Passion for technology with 5+ years of technical experience with increasing responsibility
· Experience implementing Exchange Server or Active Directory required.
Technical Knowledge and skills:
· Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
· Understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, SfB, and SharePoint online
· Experience with PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow and troubleshooting PowerShell ISE
· Knowledge of IT security risks
· Social Skills and competencies: Analytical Thinking; Collaboration; Strong problem-solving skills; Communication skills in international environment; Customer focus attitude
· Willingness to improve technical skills
· Deep knowledge of English (verbal and written) it’s necessary.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
· We offer you training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies
· We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
· Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus
· Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.