(Junior) Cybersecurity Specialist
The challenge we have for you
Would you like to join a global leader in cyber security, share your passion and boost your career? At Atos Cyber Security, the market leader in innovative cyber security solutions, we develop our own software and services and have customers within large and medium-size organisations all across the world. Our cyber products are recognized and used worldwide by more than 5 million users.
In 2018 our cyber security division achieved 32% growth. Today as our momentum is accelerating, we anticipate to double our short term revenue and generate a significant year on year growth. Therefor the Atos group is recruiting a first-class seller to join this big movement to help us achieve this transformation.
The role as Cyber Security Specialist @Atos
As a Cyber Security Specialist, you will be joining the team of consultants involved in many security missions and projects. You will be responsible for analyzing and testing customer environments on their application and/or infrastructure security. Your responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
· Analyzing and testing the customer environments on their application and/or infrastructure security;
· Implementing Identity and Access (IAM) Management Solutions;
· Custom development of for instance interfaces;
· Defining the test perimeter and the best test approach;
· Performing vulnerability and penetration tests (pentesting);
· Documenting test results, risk analysis and vulnerabilities.
Who are you
You are independent, curious by nature and have a high interest in security. Next to this you meet up to the following criteria:
· You successfully obtained your Bachelor or Master degree;
· 1-3 years of experience in information security, pentesting or ethical hacking. Either in work experience or school projects;
· You have practical experience with OWASP and tools such as: .Net, Java, SoapUI, WireShark, Burp Suite professional, OWASP ZAP, Nikto, Nmap, Maltego, Fierce…;
· Your written and verbal English skills are excellent and next to that you are fluent in Dutch;
· You are a self-starter, autonomous and eager to learn.
What we offer you
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
· Competitive salary with attractive extra-legal benefits (like a company car, fuel card, mobile with data plan, meal vouchers, expense allowances);
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (28 in total);
· Private medical insurance;
· An attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary;
· Life Assurance;
· Income Protection;
· Personal Accident Insurance;
· Season Ticket Loan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Marlies Roeterdink on +31 (0)6 4077 1673 email@example.com .
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. Atos is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.