Descripción de la oferta
Amazon is looking for a talented, proactive and customer-obsessed professional for a Replacement of Maternity Leave (1 year contract) to drive the development of the Beauty category, where the company is placing high focus. The role will be based in Madrid and will involve working in a very international environment with the equivalent teams in other countries.
The role will comprise establishing commercial relationships with key segment manufacturers and distributors, integrating them in our logistic and catalog systems, planning the purchases of season collections and managing inventory levels. Furthermore you will coordinate marketing activities and to drive projects to improve catalog quality and navigation and purchasing experience. Additionally, you will be a key member adding unique selection to our websites in Europe.
It will be a very innovative role as this category has been recently launched, requiring being creative and thinking out of the box, and being capable of managing one of the most complex businesses.
· Drive selection (direct/ indirect supply, priority brands and terms)
· Establish relationships and conclude agreements/deals with leading brands.
· Execute technical integration with suppliers and lead projects to more efficiently source stock, manage prices, execute promotions and assimilate vendor catalogs.
· Agree with vendors on promotions and marketing initiatives
· Demand forecasting: estimate forecasts of demand based on multiple sources (local sales history, other locales data, external sources, vendor feedback)
· In-stock monitoring: Daily monitoring of inventory levels to reduce stock-out/ overstock risk
· Participate day-to-day operational aspects of the category, including gathering and addressing customer feedback, price monitoring, business improvement initiatives.
· Be an ambassador within the industry and continuously enhance Amazon's position.
· You will have the opportunity to develop and progress within a dynamic and growing industry and get exposure to Amazon's top management in Europe.
· Minimum of 1-3 years experience in vendor account management, project management,consulting.
· Bachelor degree in economics, management, business engineering.
· Fluent in English and Spanish and with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong business judgement with a track record of successful relationship management and people management skills
· Negotiation skills, analytical skills, bias for action, ownership, project management skills and A to Z business understanding are required
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multitasking are essential.
· Enthusiastic and team player spirit