PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day. This means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy.
We thrive on friendly and creative team energy, aiming for an environment that is both productive and comfortable. We value team building where everyone is working hard to make a huge impact on the company together! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a new team in a field you love, this is the position for you!
The Team: Be a part of the PillPack HR team. You can expect all the challenges and benefits of being a new business at Amazon: wide-open space for improvement and innovation, a strong team, and a fast-paced environment. These will require a willingness to dive into the details, solve new problems as they arise, leverage high judgment and gut instinct, look around corners, and always obsess over customers. Everyone on the team wears multiple hats, and ownership of the employee experience is key.
The HR Assistant is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to our PillPack Operations Teams. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
The successful candidate should be highly analytical and can work independently to deliver results by identifying defects and implementing appropriate scalable solutions. It will be important to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to build and maintain relationships and communication channels with all key project stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON EVERY DAY:
· Develop mechanisms to capture and deliver key weekly, monthly and annual metrics
· Develops standard work to support the Time & Attendance processes across the organization
· Driving a positive and engaged employee base by participating in and communicating engagement activities and other employee related tasks
· Assist all employees and managers with any HR related questions or concerns and escalate accordingly
· Collaborate with other OAs and HRAs to ensure alignment on processes and best practices
· Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Peoplesoft) systems
· Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees data correctly, updating employee information, submitting employee change entries and tickets, etc.
· Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and pay inquires
· Complete employment and payroll verifications
· Organize and maintain all HR department records and employment files
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
· All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
· Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field.
· 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
· Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
· Experience with PeopleSoft/HRIS
*Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Ideal candidate profile
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Full shift flexibility including overtime, holidays and weekends*