Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a comprehensive, evolving, and growing business unit within Amazon.com, which provides cloud services. Since early 2006, AWS has provided a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. If you are interested in a career working in a high growth, fast paced and customer focused work environment then AWS may be the right fit for you.
· Support real estate transaction team in managing transaction deal flow, including ensuring that all relevant data and associated documents are tracked and kept updated.
· Support real estate transaction processing and administration needs for fast growing operations business.
· Assist with site selection process, financial analysis, and determination of sites meeting AWS portfolio standards.
· Assist in implementation of a relevant system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate performance pertaining to the transaction process.
· Effectively communicate expectations, requirements and status of deals to key business partners – both internal and external
· Help coordinate an ever changing variety of internal initiatives and projects.
· Continue to build a culture of speed, flexibility and frugality with all business partners.
· Closely collaborate with Amazon operations, legal, finance, treasury, tax and risk management to help deliver highly successful projects
· Coordinate with external partners such as landlords, brokers, developers, design professionals and other consultants.
· Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field or 2+ years of Amazon experience.
· 2+ years' experience in real estate transaction coordination in an industrial or commercial real estate operation leveraging a combination of internal and external resources.
· Attention to detail
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, internet applications