Within Amazon’s Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A), we enjoy a unique vantage point into everything happening within Amazon. As part of that, this role would be part of a team that is responsible for Company’s enterprise-wide financial planning & analytics environment.
- Are you excited about working directly to empower users?
- Love to get your hands dirty and solve challenging technical issues?
This opportunity is a great fit for someone with data & software quality assurance skills who is eager for an opportunity to gain skills in other aspects of building & maintaining an enterprise-scale data & analytics software system.
The data flowing through our platform directly contributes to decision-making by our CFO and all levels of finance leadership. If you’re passionate about building tools that enhance productivity, improve financial accuracy, reduce waste, and improve work-life harmony for a large and rapidly growing finance user base, come join us!
BE/Btech or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience .
Technical Competencies -
· QA Process
· Test Planning
· Test Case Creation [Functional and Non-functional]
· Trouble Shooting
· Scripting / Basic coding knowledge
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Ideal candidate profile
· 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor's Degree
· Define and establish QA methodology for various domains in CorpFP&A.
· Develop and Drive QA strategy, Plan and Implementation across New Initiative Programs.
· Implement Test Automation across Skill Domains. This includes exploring existing Frameworks for Automation OR provide requirements for Framework(s).
· Grow Automated QA Coverage for major Functional Areas across Domains.
· Work closely with Product Teams to drive Quality upstream.
· Provide consistent communication to Stake holders.
Be responsible for creation/modification of appropriate test tools that can be used by Other team members