Description de l'offre
Amazon's Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long-term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
The successful candidate will be part of a busy creative team producing a wide range of marketing collateral to promote the European Prime Video service. The designer will be responsible for creating a variety of online and offline assets (e.g. flyers to direct mail, display advertising graphics to emails and so on) to delight the customer base and drive engagement through thoughtful visual design.
He/she will be responsible for delivering high-quality and compelling deliverables that are customer-focused, simple and intuitive. The candidate must have the ability to deliver creative aligning to existing best practice, styleguides and standards in a fast-paced production environment. This position requires strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, acute attention to detail, and web and print expertise. The ability to manage multiple projects and large volume is essential.
· Create on-brand design solutions that meet business goals and project requirements.
· Ensure design requirements are met in adherence with product/project guidelines.
· Source key art and design product and promotional graphics.
· Optimize digital images for web, mobile and big screen.
· Design and set up print ready artwork.
· Follow and apply graphic templates and style guides.
· Ability to work at pace handling multiple design deliverables.
· Please have your portfolio link in your resume to be considered.
· Experience as a designer in a creative agency or similar creative production environment
· Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills, especially Photoshop
· Thorough knowledge of design practices, tools, and standards
· Great compositional and typographical skills
· Demonstrates an understanding of visual hierarchy
· Strong communication skills
· An excellent online portfolio showcasing visual design work