Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience and a track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for New Account Managers (business-development professionals) to join its Third-Party Marketplace support team based in Ramirez de Prado (Madrid, Spain).
Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition (50% of the time) through hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new sellers who can bring their wide range of products, pricing and availability to the Amazon Marketplace. You will also work with sellers as an account manager (50% of the time) – helping them to launch and grow their business on Amazon by ensuring they understand Amazon’s products, services, systems and tools. Lastly you will be responsible for using feedback from the sellers to find opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers.
1. Identify, prospect and recruit high-potential sellers to Amazon.es website, via phone or email
2. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
3. Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the Amazon Platform
4. Work closely with new sellers, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
5. Enable sellers to learn and master Amazon's tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in handling their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards
6. Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers
7. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
8. Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment