· To provide supervision and leadership to Maintenance Technicians
· To develop and deliver Preventive Maintenance programs
· To be experienced in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting any of the following: relay logic, ladder diagrams, controls components, sensors & scanners, motor starters, relays, limit switches, electronic sensors, servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, sorters, mechanical components (rolls, bearing, belts)
· To act as an ambassador for safety within the team and to promote safe working across the site
· To support technicians by motivating, providing knowledge and hands on experience
· To develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization
· Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
· Ability to prioritize and manage resources under high pressure
· Demonstrated ability to manage, lead, and influence others on the team
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload
· Experience of multi-contractor management
· Must be highly self-motivated and customer centric
· Leadership experience/aptitude, ability to mentor and develop training plans for other service technicians
· Experience with packaging machines or conveyor systems
· Experience in international environment
· Knowledge in OEE and EAM tools
Ideal candidate profile
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 5 years’ experience.
· Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems and mechanical componets
· Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
· Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
· Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
· Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
· Experience of contractor management.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
· Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English.
· Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.