Description de l'offre
The goal of Global Specialty Fulfillment team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, we are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Amazon is seeking a disruptive and groundbreaking thinker to provide strategic and tactical leadership over maintenance, repair and vendor management operations to support Global Specialty Fulfillment expansion across the European Union (EU) markets.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced subject matter expert in “International” commercial refrigeration applications, facilities maintenance, workplace safety, data driven management leadership and supplier relationship management. A background in HVAC and refrigeration design, maintenance and repair along with MHE systems/applications, packaging automation, distribution processes and storage systems is a plus. The candidate must be a self-starter, possessing the ability to manage multiple complex projects and tasks simultaneously as well as be able to influence, and develop relationships at all organization levels. The candidate must be capable of overseeing the maintenance acceptance of part of commissioning large-scale, complex projects within international markets. Additionally, this individual will need to be adept at providing global technical leadership and mentoring to facilities maintenance leadership and operations teams in foreign countries an markets to include EU and APAC. Moreover, the individual will be deeply involved in the design review process for Global Specialty Fulfillment expansion projects across the EU markets while providing guidance and professional recommendations on equipment standardization procurement to leverage scale, cost savings opportunities and to standardize maintenance activities as we continue to expand the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Supplier Relationship Management: Provide international leadership, mentorship and manage field-based Maintenance Mangers in the expansion and continuous improvement of Global Specialty Fulfillment's EU markets.
· Drive refrigeration systems and food processing equipment reliability through vendor based maintenance solutions and predictive / condition monitoring systems
· Provide subject matter expertise during design review process to ensure electrical distribution, refrigeration systems and food processing equipment reliability is incorporated into new construction and equipment installations
· Provide oversight for budget development and execution, and capital planning.
· Help manage vendor support and equipment relationships and leverage company network size to maximize economies of scale.
· Develop and manage budget and contract documents including RFPs, change order controls, purchase orders, and invoicing.
· Recruit, interview, and hire bar raising talent in the Facilities Maintenance and Facilities Area Manager roles.
· Drive a world-class maintenance organization for Global Specialty Fulfillment operations.
· BS in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline or BS/BA with 7+ years' experience in maintenance or 2+ years Amazon experience.
· Previous corporate and/or regional maintenance roles leading large teams of exempt and non-exempt employees.
· Experience driving change management within multiple site environments.
· 7+ years experience managing and coaching employee performance.
· Ability to travel up to 50%.
· Background implementing and managing Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) programs for commercial refrigeration systems and food processing equipment.