Descripción de la oferta
Amazon's Worldwide Technology Deployment team drive the execution and continuous improvement of critical automation, robotic, software and prototype processes and solutions which serves Amazon Fulfillment Network sites around the world. We do this by building automated solutions to handle things that technology does well, while relying on people to handle things that humans do well.
Our environment is global and complex with a variety of software and systems, including industrial machines and protocols. We are constantly innovating in the ways we are automating and accelerating the delivery of products and packages which includes building custom hardware and applying machine learning, image processing, and real-time data processing using distributed systems. We are looking for a Controls System Engineer, capable of leading the deployment of next-gen Industrial Control System platforms and automation solutions for Amazon Fulfillment Network. You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of projects definition, execution, test and continuous improvement. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative environment.
In this role, you will deploy and integrate solutions involving robotics, packaging, sortation, data management and precision conveyance. You will participate in large-scale control engineering projects, supporting global deployments of equipment, requiring travel. This position will be filled with a candidate identified as a future leader, capable of driving Amazon Fulfillment Technologies into the lead of Industrial Control Systems design and we are looking for candidates
who are up to the task.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Robotics or related discipline
· 3+ years PLC programming experience. Experience with IEC-61131-3 software design, development and testing.
· Experience dealing with technical documentation such as flow diagrams, layouts and electrical drawings, product specifications, data sheets, etc.
· 2+ Years of experience with Control Systems commissioning involving PLC, SCADA, Motion Control, Safety, etc.
· 2+ Years of experience in high level programming (Java, .Net, C#, Python, GoLang, etc…).
· Understanding of Industrial networking solutions and protocols such us TCP/IP, OPC-UA, MQTT, etc.
· Experience working with Git Software Control Version.
· Experience working under Linux environments.
· Ability to travel 50% of the time.
· Fluent in English.