LOCATION: Seattle, WA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Work with technical Account Management, Sales, Development, and Product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
2. Uncover the business needs of key partners and develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product roadmap.
3. Identify and design innovative analytical solutions to provide the benefits of program management engagement at scale.
4. Manage a portfolio of advertisers using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance. Support the development of these advertisers' ongoing independent growth and success.
5. Own the adoption of the advertising solution through the partner channel.
6. Serve as a product specialist, educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, while growing existing partnerships.
7. Identify opportunities for improving agency media performance.
8. Serve as a consultative product expert, helping to guide media planning, execution and measurement.
9. Work across account teams to ensure that large advertisers reach their performance goals.
10. Work closely with internal marketing and product teams on a holistic agency communication plan related to new feature launches and program changes.
11. Develop internal business analytics to track partner performance, identify new potential partners and support weekly and monthly business performance.
12. Identify and design innovative solutions to provide the benefits of program management engagement at scale.
13. Domestic travel required up to 10% of the time.
Ideal candidate profile
Master's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business, Management, Finance, Statistics, Information Systems, or a related discipline, and three years of experience in business/data analysis or program management. Alternatively, employer will accept a Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business, Management, Finance, Statistics, Information Systems, or a related discipline, followed by five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in business/data analysis or program management.
Must have experience with each of the following:
1. Display/search advertising
2. SQL and HTML
3. Data mining and model building
4. Database technologies, including ETL and Oracle (one year)
5. Processing large, multi-dimensional datasets (one year)
6. Statistical analysis, developing automated reporting (one year)
7. Performance marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000