Description de l'offre
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
For our Fulfillment Center (FC) in Spain we are looking for a Business Analyst.
About the role
This role is all about making your specific Fulfillment Center the best it can be. So analyzing and reporting on our daily, weekly and monthly productivity metrics, it'll be down to you to spot trends and opportunities to reduce costs while boosting performance. To that end, you'll work with our Site Controller to set quarterly cost targets and get involved in our strategic financial planning. It means mining complex data warehouses and making sure all of your analyses are accurate and complete. But you won't stop there. Casting a critical eye over your own work, you'll streamline our processes, increase forecast accuracy and put an effective variance analysis process in place.
· Experience in operations supply chain analysis/ financial analysis, business process and labour demand analytics and systems within a fast paced metrics driven environment
· Thrive on analytics and detailed investigation; able to coordinate workload
· Technical Expertise- in-depth knowledge of planning and analysis tools; solution driven approach to system and process; advanced computer literacy (MS Excel, MS Access/other Database). SQL knowledg is essential
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources, probes/considers all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; prioritises key factors; acts decisively, promptly and confidently; complex analysis
· Proficiency with quantitative analysis, and databases
· You are fluent in Spanish and English. Both verbally and written communication.