Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Amazon Web Services, Professional Services helps customers design and build innovative solutions, and migrate existing solutions to our platform. We provide the “how” of the move to the platform.
Our customers are global enterprises and necessitate high standards and big ideas! We adopt modern architectures, consulting and project methodologies embracing a multi-disciplinary team setup. Large-scale transformation, mass migrations, complex application architectures, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Big Data are our trade.
The Globals Professional Services Team is looking for a Cloud Architect who is interested in:
· Designing enterprise scale, globally distributed, highly available solutions using our Compute, Container, Serverless, Storage, Database and Network Services
· Work hands-on with new Services, including AI/Machine Learning, Serverless/Lambda IoT and Security Services to build Products and Solutions with our Customers
· Structure and Guide our Customers through their Journey and Transformation
· Migrate Data Centers from on-premise into the Cloud
· Engage as part of our Globals Professional Services Community to learn and share you expertise
We offer a versatile team, an open feedback culture, and a high pace of innovation. Take the chance and join us to Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
· AWS Certified Solutions Architecture (Associate or Professional), or other specialty
· Experience implementing services and solutions on Customer Projects
· Knowledge and experience using Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
· Deep understanding in Security, BigData or Application Architectures
· Business fluent verbal and written communication skills in German
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years hands on experience in IT implementation or leading IT Projects in Architecture, Engineering, or Development
· Designed virtual infrastructure using services (e.g. EC2, ECS, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3 or comparable virtualization/ experience) preferably using Container Solutions
· Successfully implemented Infrastructure automation through CI/CD, scripting (E.g. shell, Python, CloudFormation, Terraform, Docker).
· Worked in a customer facing (external or internal), consulting role or project organization for global large-scale customers delivering IT solutions and transformations
· Business fluent verbal and written communication skills in English