Amazon Prime Air is looking for a BI Engineer.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and be able to create and maintain efficient and automated processes. They will have to set the right vision, strategy and road map and work alongside with stakeholders in the organization to make it happen.
You will have fun designing, prototyping and building insights, data pipelines, and awesome user experiences. We are looking for a talented, hands-on developer, who takes pride in building simple solutions for complex problems, and continuously raises the bar in coding excellence, design and development process. If you are a proactive problem solver that can confidently and clearly communicate knowledge and results to business partners and other team members; are able to establish good working relationships with relevant business personnel across your department, we want to hear from you!
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Ideal candidate profile
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Finance or related field
· 3+ years of demonstrated experience in data modeling, ETL, data warehousing, and transformation of large scale data sources using SQL, Redshift, Oracle, or other Big Data technologies
· Proficient in SQL, including the ability to pull data and use data to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Proficient in Excel as well as any data visualization tools like Tableau or similar BI tools
· Experience with complex operational, process, and performance improvement projects
· Experience driving and delivering on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
· Experience working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environments