Do you love translating data, insights, and anecdotes into actions? Are you obsessed with customer success and supporting sales organizations? Are you keen on scaling 1:1 best practices into Selling Partner-facing solutions?
The mission of the new EU Tools team is to enable Seller Services Account Managers to focus on high value actions; to build and grow the tools that allow them to better support their Selling Partners, save time, and set the grounds to scale best practices into Selling Partner-facing solutions.
In this role you will develop and support the analytic technologies that give our team flexible and structured access to their data, including implementation of a BI platform, defining metrics and KPIs, and automating reporting and data visualization. The role requires someone who can learn concepts quickly, and apply them to solve problems and come up with creative solutions. The ideal candidate has strong customer obsession, attention to detail, analytical skills, can execute well to deliver results and a drive to improve the status quo and build solutions to scale.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Design, implement, and support a platform providing ad hoc access to large datasets
· Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL
· Model data and metadata for ad hoc and pre-built reporting
· Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete solutions
· Owning the design, development, and maintenance of these solutions
· Partnering with internal teams and using predictive analysis to generate and surfacing actionable recommendations that highlight opportunities to propel Selling Partner growth
· Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
Ideal candidate profile
· Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related field.
· 3+ year of experience in SQL, database, and business intelligence and statistical analysis role
· Exposure to Tableau or similar BI tools.
· Expert level experience in MS Excel and VBA.
· Strong team player and the ability to work in a diverse environment with people in various locations.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data mining.
· Excellent listener, quick learner, and able to handle ambiguity.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.