Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven Technical Trainers. If you have previous programming experience via application/web development, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we'd like to speak with you. Amazon is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join the Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as a Trainer on a newly formed team, with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced technical trainer, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of software architecture and virtualization technologies.
In this role, you will deliver training content to developers, administrators, architects, and partners to support adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You'll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience.
As a Technical Instructor, you will:
· Constantly learn and master the most innovative technologies related to cloud computing using AWS product and services.
· Deliver training programs in leading enterprises, SMBs and startups to transform their workforce by embedding confidence to use AWS technologies
· Strategically engage with various customers business functions and IT organizations to create customer-tailored training plans jointly with AWS Training Business Development Managers and Sales Managers
· Partner with AWS internal AWS Support Engineers, Technical Account Managers and Solutions Architects to understand customer challenges, identify customers pain points & deliver impactful training sessions
· Dive deep and build a domain expertise in Financial Services, Healthcare, Media, Aviation, Gaming and many others
· Create a global impact through development of curriculum for cutting-edge and innovative technologies released by AWS product and service teams
· Get hands-on with training & certification internal projects that improve processes that contributes to productivity gains and business performance improvements
· Be the AWS advocate at customer facing events such as AWS re:Invent, AWSome Days, AWS Summits and AWS Customer Appreciation Nights
· Excel in an Area of Depth and build Subject Matter Expertise in Architecture, DevOps, Big Data, Deep Learning.
· Substantial experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
· Experience conducting classroom training for related technology products and services.
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required.
· Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications
· Recent coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby or Python.
· Experience with Windows and Linux at the command line.
· A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners.
· Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
· Ability to travel globally. Travel is around 50% & will mostly take place in EMEA region