Description de l'offre
Amazon is a leader in global e-commerce. We strive to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Our innovative technologies change the way people find, discover and buy products and services. Legal team members at Amazon are trusted members of the business.
Our work is intellectually challenging, exciting and fast-paced. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business. Like everyone at Amazon, we are passionate about our customers.
We are looking for a talented compliance specialist to support our rapidly growing and evolving Amazon Spain Retail business. This person will be in charge of working with Retail lawyers and business partners to identify, create and develop scalable compliance solutions to create a best-in-class customer experience.
· At least 2 years legal or compliance experience at a global company or one of the top law firms.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Spanish.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional team work.
· A team player and consensus builder with great people skills and a good sense of humor, who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationships with other functions throughout the organization.