Description de l'offre
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 750 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Poste et missions:
Within the HR Development department, you will be participating in the implementation of the HR strategy of the group Amaris.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist the HR development Manager to:
- Design the HR development strategy
- Improve the Talent management (yearly appraisals etc.)
- Build career paths and a promotion process
- Process the life cycle of an employee
- Change management (communication, organize trainings, etc.)
- Ensure follow up of implementations thanks to local HR
- Bring new ideas and propositions to improve the whole process
- Business school (Master Degree BAC +4/5) student in HR Management or related discipline.
- First experience in HR development and talent management (yearly appraisals) is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (written and spoken). Another language is an advantage.
- Sense of organization and time management
- Willing to learn & open to suggestions