Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Summary of the role
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
Ensure successful cross sale of merchandizing solutions to Hotel Properties and Chains.
1. SALE OF AMADEUS MERCHANDIZING SOLUTIONS
• Drive the full sale cycle of Amadeus merchandizing solutions for Hoteliers, from initial contact to contract closure (bidding, negotiation, contract signature).
• Manage the business development plan for designated accounts to qualify opportunities and define targets.
• Monitor own portfolio performance updating CRM accordingly.
2. MERCHANDISING SOLUTIONS CUSTOMER SERVICING
• Perform check-points on sold property portfolio to analyze customer business evolution.
• Drive the governance of designated accounts from a global point of view, including global sales progress and communication on effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
• Attend and represent Amadeus in customer conferences to support all merchandising solutions.
• Coordinate with other sales regions and Amadeus units to offer a global view into designated governance accounts.
3. LAUNCH OF OTHER AMADEUS MERCHANDISING OR DISTRIBUTION PRODUCTS
Support the project manager and coordinate with other Amadeus units to present, launch and sell new merchandising or product solutions into designated account portfolio.
· Education: University Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Hotel Industryy
· At least3 years of experience in a multinational company. Strong sales and business development experience in the hospitality and/or advertising industries.
· Fluency in English
· Good understanding of the Travel Industry and especially Hospitality business
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.