Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Summary of the role
The Human Capital Solutions team mission is to understand internal customer requirements and deliver in the most efficient way reliable, integrated and cost efficient solutions to automate, support and monitor their process in order to improve the overall business performance. As HCS Manager you will manage a team of six employees as well as coordinate external consultants. The team will support the Amadeus Organization (with a main focus on the Human Resources Function) targeting business outcomes such as increase employee productivity, cost reductions and overall increase in the quality of business and HR.
• Manage, coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the solutions team, including both internal and external resources
• Lead the solution delivery project team through the definition of Work Breakdown Structure, while monitoring the completion of the project using Project Management methodology (Amameth)
• Manage the team resource sizing in a regular basis and provide visibility on planned activities
• Select, train, motivate, develop, set objectives and evaluate performance of staff
• Responsible for problem resolution, risk management and project success
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Automated Solution Identification
• Propose a system solution toDemand Management teamand the Architecture groups during the feasibility study looking for their adoption ofthe proposal
• Advise internal customers on potential solutions while keeping the processes and tools as standard and integrated as possible
• Validate detailed requirements with internal customers ensuring the delivered solution meet their expectations
• Collect and review detailed business specifications with internal Business Partners
• Analyze the detailed impact on existing processes and on the usage of existing tools supporting these processes
• Validate functional specifications (defined by other team member) of the solution using standard solutions whenever possible
• Validate technical requirement with the Internal Business Solution Architect/Developer and support the development team during the software implementation
• Validate the solution construction via customizing or development, with the objective ofimproving the standard solutions
• Follow up and monitor the overall construction of the solution
• Ensure the execution of end to end functional/non-regression/performance tests
• Validate user documentation and educational materials (including user communications) to facilitate user understanding and adoption
• Deliver on-time the agreed solution
• Focus on agility all along the development cycle (functional requirements/specifications, technical specifications, coding, unit tests, functional tests, user acceptance tests)
Solution maintenance and support
• Perform the application support (customer/production) when requests are received from first level support
• Propose enhancements to avoid failure and improve processes
· Full professional proficiency in English
· Education: University degree in Business or Scientific studies, or equivalent work experience.
· Years of experience: At least 5 years ofexperience in a multinational company, leading IT HR multi site activities. Between 3 to 5 years experience in consultancy role and managing IT HR implementation projects (Workday, Successfactors, SAP).
· SAP HR knowledge in following areas:
· *Payroll calculation
*Personal Administration and Organizational Structure
*Portal ESS/MSS functionality
*Experience on UI5 will be an asset
· Successfactors knowledge in any of the following areas: Employee Central, Recruitment; Performance & Goals, Compensation, Learning
· Basic system and relational database logic knowledge
· Experience managing projecs and teams is a must
· Siebel, SAP, Integration platform, web services
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.