Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Interested in starting your career within the travel industryat one of the top global IT companies? Do you have an analytical mindset and an interest in working with data? This Graduate position within our Digital Transformation Services Business Unit could be the job for you!
As a recent graduate, you will join our Data and Analytics department. Our mission is to constantly evolve and consistently maintain the corporate solutions for planning and reporting which are accessed by more than 1800 users from more than 50 cities around the world. We manage many different types of information including HR data, costs, revenues and other business related information. We work with the latest technologies available in the market and only from top software vendors (SAP BPC, SAP Business Objects or Qlik Sense)
Your main responsibilities:
· Gain skills necessary in Data and Analytics to complement your university studies. This opportunity will enable you to understand how a Data and Analytics department works.
· Have the opportunity to work with the newest technologies available in the market in this area.
· Learn how to develop your professional career in a multicultural and challenging environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company that works under the principles of a lean organization.
What we're looking for:
· University degree in a technical field (Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or similar), Physics, Mathematics or a similar background
· Fluency in English (all interviews will be in English)
· Advanced understanding of Excel . Understanding of SQL is a plus.
· Knowledge in programming languages (C, Java, etc.) is a plus
· Interest in system monitoring
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.