Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Looking for a great place to work? Passionate about learning? Want to get a hand on experience in accounting/consolidation? This could be the job for you!
As a recent graduate, you will be part of the Consolidation & Reporting team where you will be able to learn the best practices of Amadeus, to develop your professional career and to work in a great place.
As a Consolidation & Reporting (Graduate), you will support our team with the following objectives:
· To develop the abilities and attitudes which support the personal level of maturity required for a role in the Consolidation and reporting department.
· To gain skills necessary in Group accounting to complement studies in Business administration Degree (in accounting and auditing).
· To understand the processes of consolidation, monthly closings and reporting.
· To understand how Group Accounting carries out the activities related to financial statements preparation and reporting, based on IFRS and the corporate accounting policies developed by Group Accounting.
· Understand how the team collaborates with internal and external customers and auditors.
We need you to be customer focused with advanced skills to perform diverse analysis. This position will suit someone dynamic with equal passions for the account and finance. You will have the ability to multi-task and work with culturally diverse teams.
What we’re looking for:
· Degree in business administration , economics , accounting or finance
· Good understanding of Microsoft Office products (especially Excel )
· Full proficiency in English (All interviews will be in English). Additional languages a plus.
· Excellent analytical thinking skills
· Attention to detail and organization skills
· Proactive team player with initiative
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.