If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Looking for a challenging experience in a multinational company? Passionate about the Airline Industry? Excited about providing financial support during sales negotiations? Look no further – the Airline Deals team is the perfect place for you.
As a recent graduate, you’ll be part of the Airline Deals Team, where you’ll be able to understand the main dynamics of the Airline Distribution and IT business. Our main responsibility is to provide financial support (pricing, business assessment, modelling and approval) to our sales organization during airline negotiations, for both Airline IT and Airline Distribution. We’re also in charge of planning Airline Distribution Revenues (pricing). You’ll have the opportunity to work in a team that perfectly combines the commercial and the financial side of the business.
Your main responsibilities:
· Gain skills necessary in Commercial Finance
· Provide support to the team by performing the following tasks:
· Carrying out monthly reporting tasks (volumes, revenues, competitive information)
· Helping with business case modelling
· Taking care of ad-hoc extraction and analysis
· Understand the processes of finance and airline deals
What we're looking for:
· University degree in Business Administration , Finance, Economics or Engineering
· Advanced level of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Access is a plus
· Good communication skills (oral and written)
· Analytical thinking
· Excellent command of English (all interviews will be in English)
· A proactive team player
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.