If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Looking for an international experience in a multicultural environment? Passionate about numbers and finance? This Graduate position is for you!
As a recent graduate, you'll be part of the Management Accounting team. We give financial support,calculate Capitalization and Depreciation & Amortization andperform the Unit Cost calculation to all Amadeus Business Units (Airline IT, Distribution, New Business).
What's in it for you?
· Gain skills in:
· Software that's internally developed for capitalization process and requirements for intangible assets recognition
· Accounting rules for amortization of software internally developed
· Comparing budgets with actual figures and analyzingvariances
· R&D costs calculation and analysis preparation for Investor Relation team
· Develop the following abilities:
· Analytical thinking and ability to manage large volumes of data, analyze trends and produce results
· Capacity to analyze financial data and support in the preparation of financial reports, statements and projections
· Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
· Attention to detail and time management
· Ability to work effectively in an amazingteam and build successful relationships with other departments
· Understand and support the team in the following process:
· Preparation of Airline IT monthly analysis, monthly evolution of capitalization ratio, comparison ofactual capitalizationand budget on a monthly bases and explain the main variances. You'll participatein the monthly meetings with Airline IT Controlling and support in providing information
· Support in Capitalization of Altea Implementations in Airlines – Prepare all necessary information for monthly closing, documentation, amortizations start dates, analysis of new and ongoing projects, monthly follow up of capitalized amounts by project
· Give support to the team on Ad-hoc requests and collaborate in the preparation of presentations to management and Investor Relations team such as R&D expenditure analysis and impairment test documentation
· Provide historical data on capitalized costs and amortization to Commercial Finance team
What we're looking for:
· University degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration with studies in Accounting
· Fluency in English (all interviews will be in English)
· Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
· Ability to think analytically and work with large volumes of financial data
· Ability to work in a multicultural work environment and build relationships with diverse groups of people
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.