If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Are you a recent graduate eager to use your degree in finance or business administration? Love playing with numbers and solving business operational problems? Want to know about the interesting world of Payments?
As a Business Planning (Graduate), you will be joining the Travel Payments team which is new business unit (BU) of Amadeus that provides payment solutions to players within the travel industry
Our team objectives:
· Supervise payment business performance and revenue/contribution integrity
· Oversee payment engagement in pricing and investment committees
· Coordinate billing, planning and prepare Long-Term-Plan
· Define and develop processes to measure growth and business unit health
· Strategic analysis and planning
· Provide support to the team in the preparation of impactful presentations with well-targeted analysis to give the best picture of BU growth and provide key insights
· Periodic reporting and information management
· Understand and support monthly management reports and dashboards for higher management review
· Assist in managing our in-house data competency center for any ad-hoc data analysis requested by the BU and constantly update available tools and databases.
· Learn and support Salesforce related analysis (Customer Relationship Management tool)
· Processes and tools
· Support in the participation of business development activities to establish (and track) processes and create business critical tools. Some examples are: billing processes, revenue collection tracking, customer and product profitability analysis
What we’re looking for:
· Degree in business administration, finance, operational engineering
· Analytical mindset
· Advanced understanding of Excel
· Fluent in English (Interviews will be in English)
· Understanding of database or statistical tools (SQL, SPSS) a plus
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.