Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Ensure proper billing and business control of the revenues and costs for the Amadeus hotel, rail and land&sea customers/products his/her responsibility in order to safeguard and maximize company incomes. Contract management and financial analysis support Commercial Teams.
• Support to internal and external customers for specific accounts or products related to existing contracts with Amadeus
2. CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
• Support the contract management process of commercial and financial interpretation, billing definition and reporting to comply with the financial conditions defined in the Hotel, Rail, Land&Sea contracts
• Track and audit the monthly revenues and activity to ensure the annual commitments are met within the term of the agreement.
3. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
• Support with statistical and financial support to the commercial areas for business cases in the distribution and IT business lines
• Support Commercial Finance on budget, accruals and forecast reports along the calendar year to guarantee the financial results reflect the commercial agreements.
4. BUSINESS CONTROLLING
• Identify and follow-up revenue opportunities by analyzing revenue trends and identifying major deviations and Contractual visibility for assigned products
• Internal controls to secure and optimize Amadeus Revenues for assigned products and customers
5. BILLING & PRICING
• Suport during the pricing exercise at the end of each year reviewing the IT and Distribution contracts to guarantee the economic change inflation is applied. Pricing annual exercise. Review the Distribution & IT contracts to determine the pricing to be applied in the following year considering the different factors as inflation, volume commitment, added components, market share, etc.
• Responsible for the monthly billing of Airlines and productsd under his/her responsibility.
This is a temp contract.
Duration: 5-6 months time.
Education : University Degree in Business Administration or Economics.
Relevant work experience : 3-5 years in a similar position in a multinational firm.
Business understanding : Understanding of the travel and distribution industry.
Languages: English: Fluent, written and oral
Computing : SAP knowledge (SD/MM/FI), Business Objects would be an asset
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.