If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Are you a recent graduate interested in joining one of the most exciting areas of the travel industry? Would you like to gain experience in strategic marketing and business development? Start your career by joining our Travel Content Sourcing team and work on projects that have a global impact.
Why this role is for you:
As a Merchandizing Analyst, you will help define the global strategy around content and product. You will set the direction and monitor the execution by the sales organization. Our goal is to lead the growth of Amadeus’ Merchandising business across the Travel Channels unit. Thisincludes the sale of airline ancillary services, airline fare families, rich content and other air related merchandising products. Our team defines the global strategy around content and product, sets the direction, and monitors closely the execution by the sales organization.
· Drive performance analysis across different segments (Online, Retail, Business, etc.) and regions.
· Generate insights related to revenue, conversion rates, upsell ratios, upsell revenues, best practices, etc.
· Keep track of the merchandising inventory evolution. Be the global point of contact on this subject for internal airline and travel agent sales teams.
· Drive analysis for travel agent customers such as Online Travel Agencies or Travel Management Companies to support the sales process of Merchandising.
· Build analysis to support sales and marketing materials for our business.
What we’re looking for:
· Engineering or business administration degree. A master’s degree is a plus
· Fluent level of English
· Advanced MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
· Strong analytical and planning skills
· Proactive and goal oriented
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.