If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an international team of travel industry experts? Ready to shape the future of airline distribution? Do you like working with numbers and havegreat analytical skills? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a recent graduate, you will be part of the international Airline Content Adoption team within the Travel Content Sourcing Division. Our mission is to define and coordinate the best go to market and adoption strategy for Amadeus airline content. We coordinate and push sales and implementation of travel agency solutions that will help travel sellers to provide their customers with the best airline content in the industry. We closely monitor and track the activities of the sales organization to ensure that the commercial targets are being achieved.
Your main responsibilities:
· Gain skills necessary to build accurate and meaningful reports related to airline content adoption
· Pro-actively create and manage performance dashboards along with reports that measure the success of our sales teams
· Support the Air Content Adoption team in preparing benchmark studies and presentation materials
· Gain an understanding of the new processes of the evolution of our airline distribution business
· Learn and understand how the Travel Content Sourcing team carries out the activities related to providing the travel industry with the best content
What we’re looking for:
· Bachelors or Masters degree in business administration or engineering
· Fluent in English (all interviews will be held in English)
· Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong analytical and planning skills
· Proactive and goal oriented
· Team player
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.