If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Summaryof the role
Review, analyse, account and prepare payments of travel expenses, related toall the companies included in Madrid Accounting Hubscope (currently 9 companies, more to come).
1. Travel expensesfor Madrid Accounting Hub Companies
· Reception, checking & posting of financial documentation, setting of payment proposals according to corporate payment calendar. Request documentation when needed, according to fiscal and audit requirements, ensuring compliance to our travel and expense policy.
· Provide training and guidance to assist employees.
· Support travellers (internal customers) when requested /needed. Travel related P&L impacts analysis &, conclusions reporting on a quarterly basis.
· Maintain & update the user guides and all travel related documentation.
· Continuous review and recommendation for policy updates.
· Manage other tasks and projects as assigned.
2. Travel supportfor Madrid Accounting Hub Companies
· Support the ongoing requests from Madrid Accounting Hub companies and give support to the different programs & projectsaffecting Madrid Accounting Hub companies.
· Responsible to perform 1st level of support for Amadeus Madrid travellers.
· InformCorporate Travel team,responsible of issues to be managed by the 2nd level of support and follow up.
· Review locally the travel processes and propose continuous improvements.
· University Degree Business Administration / Economics / Finance.
Relevant work experience
· 1 year in a finance or accounting department.
· Advanced PC skills
· English: Excellent, written and oral.
· Accounting software use (SAP preferably)
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.