If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Are you ready for an International experience? Would you like to be a part of our mission to shape the future of travel? Look no further – Madrid Finance Service Center is your department!
In our team we manage all payments related to Amadeus IT Group. We are in touch with different departments within Amadeus.
As a recent graduate, you’ll join the Madrid Finance Service Center. Here you’ll help and support our daily activities. These include; registration and conciliation of payments for Airline Distribution fees, Travel Agencies Incentives and Amadeus Commercial Office (ACO) expenses. We ensure that all expenses are correctly posted and treated according to the accounting main principles, legal requirements and corporate policies. We provide effective information about these concepts to all involved departments and agents. We also support internal and external auditors and monitor the monthly closing process.
What you'll be doing:
· This opportunity will enable you to understand processes and activities involved in Revenue Management, Accounting & Treasury.
· You’ll gain communication skills needed to successfully interact with different departments in Amadeus.
You’ll enjoy of a great experience working in a multicultural environment. We have 10 different nationalities just in accounting!
What we're looking for:
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
· Specific knowledge:
· Accounting knowledge
· Excellent written and oral command of English
· Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· SAP knowledge a plus
· Abilities & Skills:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Analytical skills.
· Ability to work and deliver within time frames.
· Interpersonal skills: Relationship & Team Building.
· Accountability & Proactivity
· Good organization skills
· Process optimization: ability to organize and maximize a process.
· Multicultural approach
· Accountability & proactivity
· Change management & flexibility
· Customer focus
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.