If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Summary of the role
As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you will check and account for travel expenses, providers' invoices, making sure they are treated according to the accounting (IFRS) principles, legal requirements and corporate policies. You will also provide effective information about these concepts to all the involved departments and stakeholders as well as clearing and maintenance of accrual accounts and suppliers accounts payable.
1. Travel Expenses
· Check & post financial documentation, setting of payment proposals according to corporate payment calendar, and requesting documentation in case it is required, according to fiscal and audit requirements, ensuring compliance to our Travel and Expense policy.
· Support travelers (internal customers) when requested / needed.
· Travel related P&L impacts analysis & conclusions reporting on a quarterly basis.
· Maintain & update the user guides and all Travel related documentation.
· Continuous review and recommendation for policy updates.
· Provide training and guidance to assist employees.
2. Accounts Payable
· Check & post the intercompanies' flows.
· Check and post the direct debits and standing orders.
· Post the parking invoices.
· Support on the vendors and contractors invoices' posting, and goods receipt.
· Banks clearing before the closing.
· Prepare AP standard reports as well as ad-hoc reports, in order to provide both internal and external parties timely and accurately information on accounting transactions.
· Collaborate with internal and external auditors.
· Upload the 1st and 2nd run. Do the reconciliation process.
· Prepare the monthly closing information and the schedules required.
· Work in automations in accounts payable area in order to develop and implement new procedures and to improve and review those already in use.
· Education: University Degree Business Administration / Economics / Finance.
· Relevant work experience: 1 year in a Share Services Center position (finance or accounting department in a multinational firm environment).
· Basic knowledge of the organization and Travel Industry.Business understanding:
· Advanced Microsoft office products (excel, PowerPoint, word). SAP Knowledge (FI, MM, Assets…)Computing:
· Languages: English: Fluent.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.