du01 décembre 2019au01 février 2021(pour14mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2004€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
ALTEN Group is seeking to appoint a local Business Controller & Analyst for the International I BC & A department. We are looking for someone with a burning interest for operational data and who wants to work as an operational controller in an international environment.
As BC&A, you will be part of an international team where you will report to Team Leader of the BC&A team in Sweden.
As Business Controller & Analyst, you will have a dynamic role where you will participate in the performance of the classic operational/reporting tasks of the team, which are the following:
- Producing weekly, monthly & quarterly operational reports for the Group as well as ad hoc analysis upon request
- Managing, maintaining and optimizing the company's performance by analysing the numerous operational indicators (KPIs) and business metrics with a critical eye
- Help on developing and maintaining the main work tools and reports by gathering data, perform data-mining and analysis using tools such as MS Excel
- Role of Business Partner by creating various dashboards for the Top Management to drive the activity
- Improvement of the synergies with the financial department by developing new reports that guarantee the accuracy of the data reported
- Performing cross-operations with other Departments of ALTEN (HR, Recruitment, and Finance)
- Providing the best quality reports and analysis for key deadlines such as the monthly business review (BR) with the Top Management, the Committee Career (CC) (biannual assessment of the commercial/management team based on operational data)
- Implementation of the Bonus System for the management team
To be considered for the position as Business Controller & Analyst, you are required to have an academic degree in Business or equivalent as well as 1 years’ experience of business/operational control. You are an expert in the advanced commands of Microsoft Excel. Furthermore, you are fluent in English, spoken as well as written.
As a person, you are committed with a strong interest for consolidating and analysing operational data. You have strong organizational and accurate skills and you a good human contact, you are rigorous, figures oriented, autonomous, dynamic, vivacious and with a very good synthesis spirit. Furthermore, you have the ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work both independently and within a team on a dynamic environment.
The position is located at our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden but occasional travel will occur internationally.
At ALTEN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry and we are active throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 30,000 employees and operations in 22 countries.
As one of the leading consultancy companies in Europe, we can offer you a modern and international company culture. We have an open company mindset with friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, a pragmatic working environment and reachable management.
We welcome your application and CV in English as soon as possible as we will make a running selection for this process. For questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Talent Acquisition & Development Manager Sofia Johansson: sofia.Johansson@alten.se.
We look forward to receiving your application!