Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Operations SL
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world's most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Modelling and Simulations (Engineering/Manuf/Support & Services) Transformation Expert has arisen within Airbus Commercial. You will join ZD – Digital Design, Manufacturing and Services.
Airbus is undergoing a significant digital transformation to benefit from the latest advances in new technologies and targets a major efficiency breakthrough across the program and product lifecycle. It will be enabled by a set of innovative concepts such as model based system engineering, modular product lines, digital continuity and concurrent co-development of the product, its industrial setup and operability features.
The jobholders will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the modelling and simulation (product, industrial system, services,...) capabilities developed by the M&S development team for a number of Multifunctional Teams within their scope. She/He will also promote and advocate the use of these technologies and accompany their deployment to end users.
You are a Modelling and Simulation Transformation Expert. You possess the technical background and experience which enables you to be regarded as a Modelling and Simulation /System Engineering expert (Engineering/industrial system/support&services). You have the energy to drive change and ensure impact while bringing the team along. You appreciate the critical role of the emotional agenda in any transformation. You are able to overcome hardship and persevere while at the same time you adapt and pivot when deemed necessary. You understand feedback as a means to developing yourself and others. You are able to set up to set-up your team/network and build on its collective brainpower to achieve our common objectives.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Secure the implementation of the selected Modelling&Simulation/System Engineering methodologies (engineering/industrial systems/support&Services) within the assigned DDMS MFTs/Demonstrators/Projects across various sites
- Contribute to the dissemination/implementation of Modelling&Simulations/SE in the wider end users population within Airbus.
- Act as coach and trainer in Modelling&Simulation/SE methodology adoption at the early stages of the development.
- Work closely with the Modelling&Simulation capability team to ensure an aligned and up-to-date view of the policies and methodologies being developed.
- Provide feedback to the Modelling&Simulation development teams on user’s experience.
- Be an active member of the Airbus Modelling&Simulation/Systems Engineering community.
- Contribute to the Transformation & Competences plans
- Contribute to the communication/change management actions deployed for the local teams.
- Act as a DDMS role model and therefore embrace collaboration, simplicity, adaptability, agility and digital mindset.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Program development experience with practice in Systems Engineering and modelling&Simulation methods and tools for engineering/industrial systems/support&Services.
- Demonstrated experience in the deployment of Modelling&simulation/SE methodologies in an aerospace/industrial company.
- INCOSE or AFIS member of solutions
- Facilitation and coaching skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact and influence.
- Strategic and out-of-the-box thinking to drive improvement, quality and innovation.
- English: Negotiation level
- German/French/Spanish – At least one negotiation level.