Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Materiel Services Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join „TASMG1 - Tornado & C160“.
You are responsible for the planning, execution and monitoring of supply management tasks in the area of order administration of the weapon systems TORNADO and C-160. You are responsible in a team for the correct maintenance of information in the ELMASS system, through which the order status of deliveries is communicated centrally with the customers. In addition, you will be responsible for the definition and compliance of processes and procedures and take the first escalation step for the general tasks of supply management listed below.
Your tasks will include:
· Ensuring correct communication with the customer via the ELMASS system for the spare parts supply of the multinational TORNADO fleet.
· Review of the order confirmations with regard to the contract and deadlines and, if necessary, coordination of the delivery dates with the customers, also with regard to priority.
· Initiation and implementation of improvement measures at critical suppliers
· Analytical preparation of delivery performance according to customer requirements
· Reporting to superior AIRBUS internal departments and to TORNADO and C-160 interfaces
· Initiation of necessary contract adjustments with the contract holder
· Internal coordination of the departments involved with regard to supplier contract issues
· Contact point for all customer enquiries for the area of responsibility
· Coordination of all measures to ensure delivery of the ordered services for services, spare parts/repairs in the product area
· Cooperation in national and international contract and offer development
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Completed studies in the field of logistics / supply chain
· Sound professional experience in the field of logistics / sales / marketing / purchasing
· SAP knowledge desirable.
· Knowledge of the ELMASS system is advantageous.
· Fluent in German and English
Constructeur aéronautique, Airbus est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la construction d’avions de ligne. Créé à la fin des années 1960 avec le projet A300, lancé à l’initiative de plusieurs pays européens, il fabrique des avions de 100 places (A318) à plus de 500 places (A380). Il appartient au groupe EADS, renommé « Airbus Group » en 2014, et présent sur 170 sites dans le monde. 6000 avions Airbus sont aujourd’hui en exploitation, avec une volonté du constructeur aéronautique de mettre l’accent sur la réduction de l’empreinte carbone (réduction de la quantité de CO2 produite par avion).
Airbus, dont le siège est situé près de Toulouse, compte 59 000 employés dans le monde et 15 sites principaux situés en France, Allemagne, Espagne et Royaume-Uni (ainsi que d’autres sites aux Etats-Unis, en Chine, au Moyen-Orient et au Japon).