Descripción de la oferta
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
Technical perimeter addressed:
· Surface preparation
· Functional coatings
· Digitalization & Automatization
· Materials and industrial goods obsolescence management
· Define, consolidate guidelines, standards and work procedure
· Propose and qualify materials and processes (including documentation: standards, specification, testing reports & manufacturing instructions…) in relation with suppliers
· Participate, as part of new developments, in the choice of M&P in relation with design office, production, quality, purchases and support services to meet industry and customer objectives (safety, final customer satisfaction, cost, performance)
· Support the manufacturing line, repair & maintenance services in solving quality issues and non-conformities
· Identify and propose innovative solution
· Project follow-up, writing of qualification programs, synthesis of supplier/laboratory tests and redaction of conclusion reports
· Define and follow-up KPIs for obsolescence management
· Ensure dissemination of information within the group
Are you THE one?
· You hold an engineering degree or comparable –PhD diploma specialized in materials, chemistry and / or aerospace
· Mandatory experience in surface preparation (mechanical and chemical such as sanding, cleaning, plasma, sol-gel deposition), functional coatings (primers, anti-corrosion, anti-erosion, finishing paints, varnishes, inkjet products…)
· Mandatory experience in materials obsolescence management
· Knowledge in Digitalization & Automatization (robotics) is a plus
· Technologist you are attracted in qualifying metallic materials and industrial use and you have an ability to develop ideas and concept for new technologies
· You ideally justify a first experience in project management and manufacturing experience in high quality demanding components / production assistance.
· Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
· French: native/fluent.
· English: advanced
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.