Description de l'offre
Junior Configuration & Change Manager
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Junior Configuration & Change Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “Configuration Management GE”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Management and coordination of the operational CM activities; responsibility of the work results within the area of responsibility (Program, Project; major component, component level) with all actors (Program., Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Customer Services).
· Identify elements under control.
· Identify requirements and functional and physical properties of configuration-relevant elements
· Ensure configuration, control and document changes
· Participation in and management of configuration control boards (CCB)
· Assurance of the validity of the configuration status
· Verification that the configuration requirements for the properties have been achieved.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Completed studies in aerospace engineering or comparable
· First Experience with the Eurofighter weapon system, especially in technology
· First Experience in Configuration & Change Management processes, especially for the Eurofighter
· First Experience in general engineering processes, especially for the Eurofighter (structure, mechanics and electrics)
· Basic Knowledge of the following IT tools: PDM, standard master, IETDX, R&R, ASTECS, MS-Office applications
· Further training in the areas of human factors and/or aviation law would be an advantage
· English: fluent / business fluent
· German: fluent / business fluent