Description de l'offre
Jigs and Tools Development Engineer - ETT
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Jigs and Tools Development Engineer has arisen within Airbus Getafe.
The successful applicant will join (MANUFACTURING / Manufacturing Engineering).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Ensure control and technological evaluation.
· Ensure the development of concepts and technologies for the innovative and economical manufacturing of Airbus products.
· Ensure the design of tools and tools.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering or a related discipline.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing.
· Experience in installation and tuning of industrial facilities (preferable aeronautical industry).
· Project management capacity.
· English and Spanish must be negotiation level.