Description de l'offre
Internship - Spares Engineering
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last Year Student Engineer to undertake an intenrhsip within the Spares Engineering area for Commercial aircraft within Airbus in Getafe.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
The main objective of this position will be support Spares Engineering team carrying out the following activities:
· Program and develop Outlook template for communication with the customer
· Develop Access database
· Develop KPIs of customer interaction and satisfaction
· Investigate the best supply option for aircraft parts
· Understand all constraints that could impact delivery schedules in manufacturing
· Parts out of production support (alternative part numbers)
· Triggering the creation or modification of technical data
· Be involved in the definition, implementation and reporting of key projects
· Plant production coordination
· Ensure on-time and on-quality delivery and shipment of parts
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in any Engineering field
· English Negotitation level
· Spanish: Negotitation level
· Visual Basic programming will be a plu