Description de l'offre
Internship -Production: MRO HARRIER
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Support to the Production MRO area in the following activities:
· Management of Lean Panels (SQCDP)
· Resources and Industrial Processes optimization
· Continous improvement projects
· Support Practical Problem Solving (PPS) activities
· Coordination with other departments (Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering...)
· Analysis of aircraft technical problems
· Planning and organizing knowledge transfer in the area
· Organize aircraft technical training
· Support Engineers and Team Leaders in the daily MRO activities
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.