Description de l'offre
INTERNSHIP: Controller Research & Technologies
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
· Support users and maintenance of the cost structures in UP-3P. Creation and follow up of SAP local structure.
· Support Tax Credit information for 2018 estimation in R&T and coordination with other programs data.
· Provide EU and national/regional granted projects legal and financial information, supported with documents concerning. Support auditor for all the documents needed for financial audits certificates.
· Elaborate, provide and suppport the information from monthly closing to TP leaders and contract-managers.
· Elaborate of reports for forecast analysis.
· Analyze and ensure the subcontrct are launched in respect with alocated budget and within procedure.
· Support to ETD, ETR and ETC regarding financial issues for S
· Support ET in ramp-down and monitoring, providing the necessary information for WL/WF
· Provide specific inputs on financial constraints, AOP financial planning assumptions and tax credit.
· Provide revenue forecast.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Young graduates: Business administration, Industrial engineering (management)
English and Spanish advanced.