Description de l'offre
Internship - Aircraft Technical Data (repairs)
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last Year Student to undertake an internship within the Technical Data department for Airbus Commercial at Getafe Plant.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
· Ensure embodiment of major repairs, aircraft conversions and upgrades.
· Retrofit of modifications and fleet management of the Asset Management portfolio of leased aircraft.
· Provide relevant technical data relating to the preparation and embodiment phases (Rough Order of Magnitude estimates).
· Pilot preparation and technical support tasks on projects where Airbus is managing the embodiment.
· To Manage the ‘back office’ technical support tasks on projects where Airbus working party teams are providing EIS support to new Customers: approve specifications for required outsourced engineering services.
· Pilot the definition, Call for Tender, production and receipt of deliverables (MFT context).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in Aerospace, Industrial or IT Engineering OR Aerospace Management
· English: Negotiation level
· Spanish: Negotiation level