Description de l'offre
Internship - A350 HTP Assembly Quality
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the A350 Horizontal Tail Plane (HTP) Assembly Quality Area in the Shoopfloor.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
The successful candidate will provide support to product quality tasks for assembly inspection in the shopfloor, performing the following activities:
· Check of part and subassys delivery documentation and ID support.
· Review of applicable process documentation (AIPI/AIPS).
· Support to writting Quality Standard Operation Instructions.
· Support to day to day quality activities in the shopfloor.
· Suppor to the definition and compilation of Quality Key Process Indicators: Valuation of Non conformities, support to work orders, closing, evaluation of non conformities...
· Support to quality improvement projects: Deployment of APQP at A350, participation to AOS and LEAN panels in the shopfloor.
Apart from the previous tasks, the intern will collaborate and support the following:
· Survey and support Quality and Finances KPIs for A350
· Support Practical Problem Solving tasks, Non Conformity & Concessions analysis, launch documentation for quality loop issues (after customer impact analysis)
· Projects for CNQ (Cost reduction) following and saving assesment
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
· Recent Graduates or Last year Students in Aerospace or Industrial Engineering (all specialties)
· English: Negotiation level
· Spanish: Negotiation level