Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
What if YOU starts your story with US?
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for motivated students to join our teams at Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse area.
You are familiar with technologies and you like to propose innovative solutions. In addition to the subjects that you will work on, you will have the opportunity to develop different skills such as teamwork, communication and project management.
Several internship vacancies titled: “Digital transformation Officer (M/F)” have arisen within Airbus Defense & Space in Toulouse.
At Airbus, you can work on different digital projects linked with one or several Airbus digital capabilities among : Big Data & Analytics ; Additive manufacturing (3D printing); Mixed reality ; Cloud ; Internet of things (IoT) & connectivity ; Artificial intelligence ; collaboration & social networks ; Augmented humans & robotics ; Blockchain.
You will work on one of Airbus digital transformation projects. The trainees will support the business in their digital challenges & act as a transformation catalyst.
The internships will start from January 2018 (date subject to some flexibility) and are for a duration of 4 to 6 months.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will support digitalisation projects and work more specifically on:
- Coordination activities & link with the business & IT departments.
- For some internships : Internal & external benchmark to identify and assess digital project opportunities and identify related solutions. You may have the opportunity to get involved in the design & deployment of the solutions, based on your technical skills & depending on the projects.
- Change catalysm in the digital community ; share & promote knowledge & best digital practices.
- Deployment of digital projects & contribution to the business performance optimisation.
Artificial Intelligence, computer vision, big data and simple app development will be YOUR future daily business!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Above all, you must be highly interested in digital transformation challenges.
In terms of education, you can either be enrolled:
- In Digital technology studies (engineering school ; computing management, etc)
- In Business Administration studies (Business school ; Bachelor/Master in Management) with a high interest in digital activities
You have the following skills and experience:
- Preferably, a fist academic or professional experience in digital challenges
- Project management skills
- Communication skills (stakeholder management & social networks)
- English : Advanced/negotiation level
- French : intermediate level is a plus
For some internships: Knowledge of MATLAB suite and/or Python programming language and/or basic/advanced mobile app development skills are pre-requisites.
If you are interested in the challenge, then JOIN US!