Description de l'offre
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
What if YOU starts your story with US?
We offer you to work in a world-leading company which is at the heart of a digital transformation, at the cutting edge of research and innovation.
We are looking for motivated students to join our teams at Airbus Commercial Aircraft or Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse area.
You are familiar with technologies and you like to propose innovative solutions. In addition to the subjects that you will work on, you will have the opportunity to develop different skills such as teamwork, communication and project management.
An internship vacancy titled: “Customer support and Knowledge Management (M/F)” has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
In the frame of the Airbus new digitalisation approach, the team would like to improve the current tool sets by implementing new 'agile' digital means to better access all business information and establish new collaborative tools which foster team spirit and working together.
The internships will start from January 2018 (date subject to some flexibility) and are for a duration of 4 to 6 months.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will work on :
- Capitalize and rationalize knowledge:
- Identify all stakeholders and existing processes / procedures & tools used by Tech Data team
- Create, update, merge and simplify procedures
- Set-up an internal FAQ for lessor support
- Propose a simplified information management tool set to easily share all the needed information for the day to day business in a complex environment
- Promote the use of this new tool/technology within the team (awareness sessions)
- Accompany experts in their mission of sharing their knowledge (supports, awareness session, global communication internally and externally)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You are currently enrolled in a Master degree in Knowledge management, or Information Technology, (or equivalent)
You have the following skills :
- Familiar with Agile project management
- Service and customer minded
- Continuous improvement.
- English: advanced
If you are interested in the challenge, then JOIN US!