Airbus Operations Limited
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IM Industrial Cyber Security Business Analyst to join the local plant Information Management team and Industrial Cyber Security team based in Broughton, North Wales or Filton, Bristol.
Reporting to the Head of Industrial Cyber Security, who is based in Hamburg you will be the link and bridge between the plant and the cyber security technologies, solutions and services provided by the cyber security and Information Management organization.
You will work together with the plant’s multi-functional Information Management (IM) team, with the other plant’s security specialists, with network security experts, software and system security experts, with Cyber Defence Centre and Computer Emergency Response Teams across Spain, France, UK and Germany.
You will be supported by a central cyber-security team providing expertise, products (solutions) and technology.
You will be required to be able to be security cleared to a UK SC level.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· You will work with the local IM plant team to deliver shop floor solution projects, to provide cyber security know how and to help the local plant teams to mitigate production cyber risks.
· You will be the lead for industrial cyber solutions and service implementation and improvement projects in cooperation with plant business, plant focal points
· You will be the represent Industrial Cyber team, its mission, objectives, projects and approach in the plant as point of contact for business and security community stakeholders
· You will manage supplier work packages and sourcing ensuring deliverable on time, cost and quality.
· You will contribute to the overall industrial cyber security architecture vision and to the IM Industrial Security roadmap
· You will manage your own activities’ budget needs and spending and contribute to the department’s budget planning.
Required Skills and Experience
· Degree in either Systems Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology,
· Manufacturing Automation, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Understanding of automation systems, shop floor processes and requirements in
· shop floor environments
· IT security professional (certification, references) experience in information systems security
· technology, ideally with focusexperience in cyber incident detection and response *
· Proven (certification, references) experience in operational technology (OT)*
· Networking, communication and presentation skills at all levels
· A very high level of autonomy and pragmatism is essential
**Skills and expertise can be learnt and trained. It is the mindset which is key for this position.
In return we can offer a competitive salary with annual profit share; an ever growing list of company benefits including enhanced pay for maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and strong career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process – you can share this with the Recruitment Business Partner who gets in touch if you are invited to interview. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.