Descripción de la oferta
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
· on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as Health Data Analyst has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TEAYP department.
Tasks & accountabilities
The main accountabilities of this position will be to:
· Design and develop logical and physical data models and databases, to distribute data management and design information management functions in the context of structured and unstructured large-scale data sets. Guarantee overall data consistency, maintain and update overall data at system/sub-system/comp. level during the development.
· For Overall Data Management at system/sub-system/comp./mod.: -define ad-hoc development assurance level with regard to development risk -define system development logic consistent with development assurance level -elicit and validate system/product requirements whilst considering the complete system lifecycle -design and define possible architectures considering the functions and other requirements (constraints) -lead system modeling using appropriate modeling methods and tools -lead analysis (Analysis of characteristics and performance) -perform trade-off analysis in order to select the best system architecture fulfilling system/product requirements -validate architecture (using for exemple virtual integration techniques as necessary) -define and manage interfaces requirements -lead verification of the system/product implementation and its interfaces, on the real or virtual system -lead operational and in-service evaluation -lead impact analysis of any design change request during the entire product lifecycle.
· Develop and integrate complex health data-driven models and algorithm for on-board and ground applications for multiprogram platforms (C295, A400M, A330MRTT, EFA, UAS), matching the required safety, quality and performance levels according to Airbus systems engineering processes and the needs of our customers.
· Define checkpoints and reviews with associated maturity expectation aligned with program phases and gates
· Provide sufficient detailed data and information about system elements to enable the implementation consistent with architectural entities as defined in models and views of the system architecture and in accordance with the allocated requirements
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· Experience as Data Analyst or Data Scientist
· Experience with Predictive Analytics
· Experience with Health or Maintenance Systems
· Experience with Artificial Intelligences
· Overall Knowledge about Machinge Leaning Algorithms
· Programming languages: R, Python, Matlab
· Tools requirements: Spotfire, Tableau or some Business Intelligence Tool
· Ability to identify the activities of the development life cycle that are necessary to develop a data-driven model and provide the level of confidence which is consistent with regulation and program requirements
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to propose new ideas
· English :Advanced
· Spanish :Advanced