Airbus Group India Private Limited
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Customer Services Digital Solution (SD) is responsible for the delivery of Digital Solutions on Maintenance and Engineering perimeter, internally for Customer Services and externally to airlines, MROs and lessors. Example of solutions are Airman Web and Sky wise Health Monitoring for aircraft diagnostic, PRM and Sky wise Predictive Maintenance for predictive maintenance Schedule Maintenance Optimizer (SMO) for heavy maintenance optimization, aircraft ground connectivity solutions for A320 & A330 with FOMAX and A350,A380 as well as airline IT connectivity, e-Doc Browser and Airnav suite for documentation, Sky wise Reliability Services for airlines to compare themselves to the rest of the fleet Digital Engineering (SDE) is in charge of designing and delivering software solutions in collaboration with IM,DTO and other involved domains, from experimentation to industrialization, including evolutive and corrective maintenance. Methodology is evolving from a traditional V cycle and single agile teams to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology to be able to scale up to large development teams.
Qualification & Experience:
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing culture change.
Are you ready to share this exciting challenge with us?
· Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or
· relevant field with 4-8 years of development experience
· Strong coding abilities using JAVA and related frameworks
· Experience of server-side development, database design (SQL and NoSQL)
· Proven track record as software developer acting across the entire development lifecycle
· Experience in designing and implementing APIs, RESTful Web-services and SOAP-based Web-services
· Strong experience in test automation and test-driven development methods
· Working experience in Agile Scrum, SAFe and/or Kanban projects
· DevOps orientation, knowledge of continuous integration frameworks and some of the following
· products/tools: Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, VersionOne, Splunk,ElasticSearch, Ansible, etc.
· Knowledge with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google) is a plus: building and deploying cloud solutions (AWS preferred)
· Knowledge of Aircraft systems would be a plus
· Test automation knowledge (XUnit, Jira Xray, Postman, Cucumber, Selenium)
· Advanced level of English
· French knowledge will be an added advantage
· Designing, developing, testing, documenting, publishing, supporting and operating web applications
· Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored solutions
· Implementing test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing,security testing, load and performance testing
· Developing, updating and use CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of applications across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production
· Coaching, mentoring and enabling other developers
· This job requires the constant awareness of the compliance risks we face in day-to-day responsibilities
· Continuous commitment to act with integrity with each other, with your communities, business partners and suppliers is the foundation of your success and sustainable growth
· The commitment to integrity is supported by your adherence to all internal policies and procedures that govern business activities
· Compliance with these policies will also protect Airbus reputation and brand, some of our most strategic and important assets
· Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
· Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality (first-time-right) of the projects
· Bring innovative cost effective solutions
· Achieve the customer satisfaction
· Ability to handle a subject from demand management, to development and support
· Ability to understand the business potential of applications and provide insight to clients
· Ability to scale the team, assess the needs and manage big sized teams
· Ability to challenge the needs of the clients and provide appropriate solutions
The role will have the following key outputs:
· Strong link with the Airbus Customer Services Digital organization
· Strong link with Aircraft systems
· Proactive in providing guidance
Job Disclaimer and Notification
We bring to the notice of all concerned that Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “AIG”) follows a fair and merit-based employee selection and recruitment practice.
Airbus Group India does not:
Send job offers from free email services including but not limited to Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail and others. Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at AIG. Charge / accept any form of consideration or security deposit from job seekers and applicants during any stage of the selection and/ or recruitment process. Request for your credit card number or bank account number.
It has come to our attention that fake job offers under the aegis of Airbus India or Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd. have been circulated by unauthorized personnel.
On receipt of an interview call for any job at AIG, the candidate may take some measures such as visiting the official website or career site of Airbus to get the contact details to enquire with the Human Resources department of Airbus India regarding such jobs and/or the interview details and any other relevant information.
For further information on Airbus India Careers, please click here .
Please check www.airbus.com to get the contact details and enquire with the company to confirm if any information that you have received are genuine; do not respond to any fraudulent communication.
AIG will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd. Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by AIG and is not offering an approved job. AIG reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.