Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SA
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Export Control Officer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe.
Tasks & accountabilities
Manage Airbus Defence and Space Export Compliance at Getafe site
· Ensure an end-to-end export control process allowing permanent tracking of project export issues at any step of the product development and preventing
any deficiency related to export that would cause delays, additional cost, or sanctions and fines
· Ensure compliance with all export related national & international laws and regulations; business, product and market knowledge and related regulatory
and political export limitations
· In cooperation with Logistic and Customs, prepare export control documentation in order to get timely clearance for export. Monitor and update list of
products, documentation, equipment, components and/or parts subject to export restriction.
· Process national export licenses requests for hardware, software and transfer of technology. Support other deparments for process International export
licenses request for hardware, software and transfer of technology.
· Check, coordinate, monitor and ensure US-re export regulations EAR and ITAR and related requirements and obligations
· Prepare the Sanctioned Countries Process.
· Execute the Secure Hiring Process or AMMA acreditation Process.
· Improve and optimize all export compliance related processes and tools; issue internal directives for export compliant processes (e.g. procurement, IT,
· Provide export compliance advice and support to employees, projects and business functions throughout the company
· Provide export compliance trainings and awareness sessions.
· Implementatio of ECS in the company
· Coordination with Procurement and Engineering for the Export Control Classification of the part numbers.
· IT solutions for Export Control
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Law, Finance, Engineering, MBA or a related discipline
· At least 3 years’ experience in Export Control and International Commerce, Foreign Trade, Customs
· Knowledge of Procurement and/or Engineering process and procedures highly appreciated
· Strong knowledge of Airbus Defence and Space programs, processes and products is required.
· Great communication and teamwork skills.
· Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously.
· English and Spanish: negotiation level.
· SAP knowledge (Procurement, Services)