Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A vacancy for an Export Compliance Officer (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “Export Compliance AD Germany”.
The mission of the department Export Compliance AD Germany is to ensure export compliance within all Military Aircraft Programmes for the Manching site. We support all operational functions including procurement, programme office and engineering.
You will be the Export Compliance Officer of one of the Military Aircraft Programs at Manching and implementing the Technology Control Directive in the Operational Functions. Another task will be to do Compliance Checks in cooperation with the Technology Control Officers. You will be supporting the Operational Functions and IT with the Export Compliance Requirements for IT systems and databases. Upon that you will release national and international shipments und be responsible for license administration (reporting to BAFA - Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle).
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring an end-to-end export control process allowing permanent tracking of project export issues at any step of the product development and preventing any deficiency related to export that would cause delays, additional cost, or sanctions and fines, support enabling of export compliant business, protect Airbus officers from violations.
- Providing permanent advice and support including tools
- Supporting and coordinating actions of the supply chain.
- Apply internal directives and external regulations for export compliant processes (e.g. procurement, IT, foreign nationals).
- Defining, updating and enforcing end-to-end export control process. Preparing export control documentation in order to get timely clearance for export.
- Monitoring and updating list of products, documentation, equipment, components and/or parts subject to export restriction
- Applying for export licenses release of deliveries incl. physical checks. Classification administration of licenses incl. record keeping sanctions
- Ensure proper and comprehensive reporting towards the Authorities
Required skills :
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- You are educated to a degree level in Law, Export, Business Administration or equivalent
- You have knowledge in the field of export control.
- It is an advantage if you have regularly taken part in relevant seminars and further training courses in the field of export control.
- You are used to working with MS Office products and SAP.
- You are able to understand and evaluate technical facts.
- You take the initiative and are committed to your work.
- You are curious and willing to learn new things.
- You work in a detailed and precise manner
- You have good communication skills
- You speak English and German to negotiation level
Please apply online for this vacancy using your MyPulse profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.